Easy to arrange Czech house insurance package
Standard insurance covers personal property in your apartment such as laptops, TVs, washing machines, clothing, personal possessions and valuables and also includes personal liability insurance all in a complete package.
This home insurance is suitable for covering the following risks:
- Natural disasters
- Damage from fire or explosion
- Water damage, such as leaks from water pipes, washing machines, dishwashers, hot water installation etc.
- Fire/smoke damage
- Personal liability for family members (see below)
Note: Insurance does not cover damage to personal property due to rain; this should be covered by the landlords insurance
Personal liability insurance
Personal liability insurance is included in the house insurance policy and covers you and your family members. This insurance covers:
- Up to 3,000,000 czk cover
- Cover inside and outside the home
- Family members
- Unintentional damage to a neighbors property
- and more
Home owners insurance
This insurance covers your property against natural risks such as:
- Fire, explosion, plane crash
- Windstorm or hail
- Landslides, falling rocks or soil, sliding or avalanches
- Falling trees, poles or other objects
- Weight of snow or ice
- Direct lightning strikes, windstorms, hail, damage from heavy snow or ice, and more.
General contract exclusionsThis insurance does not cover damage caused directly or indirectly or in connection with:
- nuclear energy, radioactive contamination;
- all kinds of war and other armed conflicts;
- internal unrest, revolution, secession, rebellion, coup, public coup or other violent riots, or strikes;
- confiscation, nationalization;
- the declaration of martial law.