PVZP minimum health insurance
PVZP minimum health insurance covers:
- transport to the nearest medical/first aid facility or hospital
- necessary examinations required to establish the diagnosis and treatment procedure
- necessary treatment
- urgent dental treatment on the insured person (including extractions and fillings) to alleviate sudden pain or the consequences of an injury
- necessary hospitalization of the sick person in a multi-bed ward with standard facilities
- necessary operations associated with essential expenses
- medicines prescribed by an out-patient doctor to the name of the insured person involving urgent and necessary healthcare
Minimum insurance only covers (examinations required to determine diagnoses and medical procedure) essential treatment and hospitalization at healthcare establishments, necessary operations and subsequent care and urgent dental treatment. It does not cover childbirth or examinations (including laboratory and ultrasound) to ascertain and monitor pregnancy.
Minimum insurance does not cover pre-existing conditions
For complete information on what minimum insurance does or does not cover, please refer to the Terms and Conditions available for download on the right.