Slavia complex health insurance
- Wide range of medical care
- High indemnity limits
- Option to insure a child immediately after it is born
- Insurance covers not only acute and emergency medical care, but also follow-up and planned medical care
- Comprehensive health insurance for foreigners meets the conditions of Act No. 326/1999 Coll., as amended, and is accepted by the Foreigners' Police of the Czech Republic
- 24/7 Assistance service
- If necessary, a client may request assistance by phone on +420 296 339 679. The clients assistance service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in Czech, Slovak, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
What is included in Slavia complex health insurance?
- For children up to 15 years of age: preventive care and checkups, vaccinations within the same scope as generally provided to those covered by the public health insurance in the Czech Republic; diabetes treatment.
- Care during pregnancy and childbirth
- The option to insure post-natal medical care for the newborn of the insured woman (and then insurance for every newborn)
- Planned medical care
- Dentistry - acute and emergency care
- Inpatient and diagnostic care
- Post-traumatic and post-operative rehabilitation
Clients may preferentially use contracted hospitals (see the up-to-date-list), which charge the costs of acute and emergency medical care within the scope of the insurance terms and conditions directly to Slavia pojišťovna. Clients therefore need not pay the costs and only then claim the indemnity from the insurance company.
Why take out comprehensive health insurance?
The scope of the insurance is similar to public health insurance in the Czech Republic, but is restricted to the agreed indemnity limits.
This type of insurance can be used by both-children and adults and also by pregnant women, or women who are planning to become pregnant. It is also suitable for professional athletes and all adults who desire more comprehensive insurance than that provided by the health insurance for foreigners for acute and emergency care.
Comprehensive health insurance for foreigners meets the requirements of Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the residence of foreigners in the Czech Republic, as amended, and exceeds the mandatory scope of the relevant insurance.